1. What should I bring?
Bring a yoga mat and 2 towels (1 small, 1 large). Towels and mats are available if you forget! Bring 1-2 bottles of water (available for purchase). Stay hydrated! It is important to drink plenty of water before, during and after class!
2. What time should I arrive?
Arrive 15 minutes prior to your first class to allow time to get acclimated. Door locks when class starts.
3. Inferno etiquette?
- No shoes in the inferno
- Cell phones on silent
- Please no talking during class
- Leave all other belongs in cubby’s/changing room
- Take breaks as you need them
4. Is there anyone who should not do hot yoga?
Check with your doctor if you are pregnant, have any injuries, health concerns, or medical conditions. If you are intimidated by the heat, you might find that your body learns to like it after a few classes!